Open position at Salted CX
Backend Software Engineer
- Work schedule
- Pernerova 51, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Česko
Salted CX aims to create a software-as-a-service platform that enables contact centers to thoroughly analyze customer interactions and automate subsequent processes.
We are looking for an experienced backend engineer who can make pragmatic decisions and work incrementally towards achieving goals while delivering value along the way. You will be a part of a talented team building a product from scratch, work on greenfield, feel useful, have impact and learn every day.
In this role you will
- Design, develop and operate services and applications in a way that is aligned with the current industry standards, including continuous integration, infrastructure as a code, containers
- Work with the team to explore solutions that enable to get visibility into conversation content and surface useful, actionable findings to end users
- Collaborate with team members working on machine learning and AI to process and store data for them and to pass this data
Salted Technical Stack:
AWS, Kotlin, Java, Python, Terraform
You'll achieve your best if you have
- Experience developing production applications and services in Java, Kotlin, or Python
- Experience deploying and operating applications and services in AWS
- Experience operating application and services that require dynamic scaling, support thousands of business organizations, and tens of thousands of users
- Experience making a lot small mistakes in rapid succession and trying to learn from every single one of them
- Experience in developing data pipelines
- 100-160k CZK monthly pay
- 30 days of paid vacation. 10 days of paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours
- New hardware of your choice
- A company of kind people who care about each other
I've always wanted to work in an early-stage startup, but with competent people. I found this opportunity here.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting with you in person.