Open position at GAMEE
Core Game Designer
- Work schedule
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 40.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they played over 5.7bn gameplays across more than 100 games.
We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
We are taking blockchain technology to mainstream gaming. We have launched $GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, action and reward currency. We introduced new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn $GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots - unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters - in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognize and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
What do we offer?
- salary determined by your skill & experience
- working with new technologies - web 3.0, blockchain, NFTs, …
- flexibility (partial home office possible)
- international team
- no babysitting, no micromanagement, no BS
- office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden
- a personal strength coach, team breakfasts, fridge full of nice drinks and more…
- design and balance metagame on GAMEE's gaming platforms
- design mobile PvP games with blockchain-based game characters (NFTs), that will keep players entertained for years
- cooperate closely with product, content, marketing and analytics team
- monitor, interpret and evaluate data, identify opportunities for improvement and suggest iterations, improvements and changes
- responsibility for detailed design specifications for content and development team
- previous experience on the same position - min 2 years
What will be your job?
- designing of gamification mechanisms
- balance existing game economy, gameplays, and features
- ensure the levels are optimized for smooth performance
- making the gameplay playful and engaging
- keep players hooked and motivated to play more and stay with us longer
Work for GAMEE!
Come and join us working on a unique project that has been featured in media all across the world (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider and more.)
Looking forward to meeting you, let’s get in touch!