Open position at SatoshiLabs
Retention Marketing Lead
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
We’re Invity and the world of cryptocurrencies is where we thrive. What started as an exclusive internal trading platform for Trezor hardware wallets has evolved into a full-fledged, independent startup making crypto accessible to everybody. We're in search of an experienced professional in the field of user engagement and user retention. You will help us build a successful marketing strategy for our products (namely a crypto comparison tool and a still-in-development mobile wallet app), with an emphasis on e-mail and in-app communication. Our new Retention Marketing Lead will take responsibility for driving customer retention with a target of making our users happy and engaged throughout the customer journey.
What will your duties be?
- your main duty: take ownership of the retention part of the customer journey, goal setting and evaluation of all the retention efforts
- implementation and management of CRM tool (Braze)
- managing channels used for boosting user engagement - emailing, sms, notifications or in-app content
- customer segmentation and tailoring the value proposition
- improving all the active user journeys - user onboarding, churn prevention, equity increase etc.
- close cooperation with our Content, Acquisition and SoMe Managers to improve the overall user experience
- testing and long-term evaluation of collected data, improvements made based on customer data analysis
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- above all: experience with active user retention, segmentation and user engagement
- experience with CRM tools (Braze, Bloomreach, Insider, etc.)
- you're a data-driven person willing to experiment and test using control groups, understand what incremental performance is and rely on data evaluation in decision-making
- teamwork and cooperation with your colleagues, experience with startup environment
- potential to build and lead a small team
- interest in crypto and modern technologies in general
- you're fluent in English - our company is international and we focus on the global market
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- a lot of flexibility - you can set the ratio between coming to the office and working from home
- comfortable office space in Prague 8 (including gym, foosball, billiard table, PS4, 3D printer, etc.) with free on-site parking
- friendly working environment, regular company events and fun get-togethers
- other benefits like a MultiSport card or company mobile phone tariff
If you think your profile fits the description above, we want to hear from you: just submit your CV together with a cover letter! We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.