Otevřená pracovní pozice v Bonami
Customer Care Specialist with Croatian for our WOW Team
- Typ úvazku
- Thámova 289/13, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín
In the eight years of our existence, we have become one of the largest e-shops with furniture and home decorations in Central and Eastern Europe. We succeed mainly thanks to great people, good relations and honest and decent behaviour. We are friendly and our approach is positively reflected in everything we do. When people start furnishing their homes, we want to be their first choice. Now, we want to expand our services to new markets and we are looking for someone who will join us on this exciting challenge and care for the first customers ever to contact us in Croatia.
And why WOW?
We rely on a personal and friendly approach that permeates everything we do. We do not have pre-prepared call scenarios or general templates on how to communicate with customers. You can decide for yourself which way to help the customer. Will you invite them to lunch, send them a flower or buy them a cake? There are no limits to creativity. After all, we are a WOW team that tries to pass on the WOW effect to our customers.
We do not live in a perfect world in which everything goes according to plan. Something goes wrong here and there, and that's when our team starts. Our goal is clear - a satisfied customer who takes a great experience from shopping at Bonami.
What waits for you here?
Primarily, communication with customers over their questions and complaints via telephone, e-mail and online chat.
Translations and localization of website and product texts.
Communication with carriers (e.g. in case of loss of a shipment), regular cooperation with the logistics, purchasing and finance team.
You will fit us perfectly if:
- you have an excellent written and spoken Croatian and have communicative English skills,
- you are friendly and communicative, you are patient and can empathize with the needs of the customer, because the customer comes first for us,
- you will not be surprised by non-standard situations, on the contrary, you like to think of ways to improve our service,
- you have drive and you want to be a part of our ambitious expansion plans,
- the technical side is not foreign to you, you can work in MS Office or you have experience with other systems. The whole company works with Gmail, Google Drive, Slack and our customer support works in Daktela,
- you are a team player and you will never leave your colleagues in trouble.
What else might be interesting to know?
- When can you join us? Ideally in August.
- The work is full-time with a contract for one year. Either in Prague or remotely.
- The salary is composed of a fixed and a variable component. You will evaluate the variable component with your supervisor monthly.
- You will have the opportunity to work occasionally from home. However, it has its principles that need to be followed (we will tell you more at the interview).
- We have an informal and friendly corporate culture, on which we rely a lot. Find out more about it on Bonami Life, or check out our profile on Cocuma.
- A meal compensation, a Multisport card and an English language course contribution are a matter of course.
- We are animal friendly, your four (two) legged buddy is welcome with us.
- Twice a year we take the whole company for a teambuilding. In addition, we organize, for example: Christmas party, barbecues, team breakfasts and beer, go-karts, etc.
- We are located in the Karlín Palace (it is 2 minutes from the Křižíkova stop - metro B). We have nice offices with a regular supply of fresh fruit and excellent Doubleshot coffee.
- You will enjoy 5 weeks of vacation per year.
- And a 🍒 on top? You can buy our products with a significant discount while working in Bonami (which is an advantage, but also a curse at the same time 😊).
Did we catch your interest? Great!
- Send us your CV or a LinkedIn profile + answer the questions we have for you.
- If you catch our eye, Jana from HR will call you and you will talk briefly, especially about setting mutual expectations.
- Then we'll let you know if we'll meet on video / in person at our offices to give you all the details you need to decide if we're right for you. We also want to know if our company will fit you.
- We look forward to hear from you!