Open position at Salted CX
Experienced Machine Learning Engineer
- Work schedule
- Pernerova 51, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Česko
Salted CX aims to create a software-as-a-service platform that enables contact centers to thoroughly analyze customer interactions and automate subsequent processes.
In this role you will
- Work with models and their adaptations in Python using tools like PyTorch, Transformers, Hugging Face Datasets, Pandas, numpy, and more, including language models like GPT, BERT, and Llama2.
- Work on AWS infrastructure such as S3, ECS, SQS, SageMaker, DataWrangler, EC2.
- Experiment with PySpark, ElasticSearch/OpenSearch, vector databases, and explore their capabilities.
- Deliver solutions using aiohttp web applications, Python multithreading, and async coroutines.
- Continuously deploy and write unit tests, ensuring functionality with CI/CD pipelines.
- Deploy into production using Terraform, Docker containers, and ECR.
- Explore new technologies like FST, ray, temporal, or AWS innovations like GLUE, SageMaker inference, or Kubernetes.
- Communicate directly with clients on smaller projects and proofs of concept.
You'll achieve your best if you have
- Enthusiasm for both research and production-quality software development.
- Eagerness to continually learn in the ever-evolving field of ML.
- Experience in training and testing new models, particularly in NLP or ASR.
- Software engineering skills in API development, containerized services, parallelism, basics of distributed systems, queues, events, and databases (both SQL and no-SQL).
- Understanding of service monitoring and operation.
- Openness to sharing and learning from new experiences and perspectives.
The most important thing is the ability to get along with people. Technical skills can be learned quickly if you're willing. Everyone here is senior, so you'll have plenty of mentors. What matters more is the mindset and the willingness to solve problems. If you don't agree with someone, it's not a problem; you can always meet and discuss it.
For me, it's crucial that a person is passionate about what they do. You don't have to know exactly what you want to do, but it should bring you joy. You should be honest and not hesitate to speak up when you disagree with something.
- 100-160k CZK monthly pay
- 30 days of paid vacation. 10 days pf paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours
- New hardware of your choice
- A company of kind people who care about each other
- Trips to cool events like JSALT or conferences, where we actively participate, get inspired, and expand our network in the ML/AI community.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting with you in person.