Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Junior Penetration Tester (full or part time)
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We are a team of international IT security professionals and ethical hackers with deep knowledge of application security and real curiosity of how things work. The Offensive Security team has more sub-teams, such as Vulnerability Management, PKI, Red Team and Penetration Testing. We are looking for a junior colleague who would join the Penetration Testing sub-team. You would be mainly testing web applications. We are offering a high degree of autonomy with appropriate level of support from senior colleagues. Your professional growth will be actively supported with opportunities to take part in domain-relevant training and conferences.
Your typical day will be about:
- Performing penetration tests of web applications
- Verification of responsible disclosure submissions
- Working on improvement of the Penetration Testing sub-team services
What do you need for this role?
Need to have:
- Interest in IT security and curiosity to learn more about this field
- Understanding of security principles and web technologies
- working experience in IT or finished university education in Computer Sciences (or for part-time job, undergoing university education in Computer Sciences or Engineering, preferably in security or web development)
Nice to have:
- Experience with application penetration testing according to the OWASP ASVS standard
- Certification from Offensive Security (OSCP)
Why to join us?
- We support your development, there are quite a lot of "examples" in a team, when students moved to a higher position within few years.
- There is nice budget for training and certifications, as well as mentoring from senior colleagues
- International team – possibility to use English on daily bases
- New modern office in the Anděl, but also flexibility in working from home
- Other benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program...
I was planning to stay here for two or three years and then move again, as I usually do. But as NN IT Hub evolves and I enjoy it here, it's very hard to imagine anything better. Money doesn't play a role at some stage anymore and it's very much about the projects and the people around and this is perfect.
Does it sound like a #dreamjob to you? Let us know, we are looking forward to talk to you! 👍