Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Junior MCR DevOps Engineer
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We are a community of IT enthusiasts! Our team consists of ethical hackers, security and data analysts, application developers, and infrastructure engineers. Even if there are almost 180 of us, we still keep the start-up mindset and family atmosphere. We can offer you autonomy, exciting projects and the possibility of quick career growth. If you are interested in cybersecurity, in-house application development, data analytics, or infrastructure, you should definitely meet us.
Job is closed for applications
About the MCR Team
The Master Control Room (MCR) monitors the IT infrastructure, the applications, and services of NN Group. From our ‘cockpit’ we 24x7x365 monitor dashboards and respond to incoming alerts configured on the Splunk platform. By using our services the NN engineers are ensured of their needed night rest! As first line of response we identify and execute remediation actions and escalate incidents to the responsible DevOps teams.
The role needs to be able to translate this vision in to a data model and utilize the powerful function of Jmeter/Splunk/ServiceNow products to build the required dash-boards, alerts and glass tables to support the MCR operators responsible for detecting service and support build up and testing of Jmeter and ITSI
With your smart creations on the Splunk the MCR will move from first line of operations to intelligent operations! You will work as part of a small agile team that keeps the MCR running (faster and faster).
Your responsibilities would be to:
Manage, test, develop the items which will improve MCR monitoring (in Jmeter/Splunk/Splunk ITSI).
- Onboard data onto the NN Splunk platform to expand the scope and observability of NN’s critical systems monitored by the MCR
- Understand and define improvements for the integration with *ServiceNow to ensure the service topology in ITSI is accurate
- Migrate Splunk Core knowledge objects to Splunk ITSI
- Coordinate and communicate with the application engineers to get the data you need
- Develop items for process automation and for Syntetic monitoring
What is expected from you?
- Python, Java or C++
- Machine learning and AI
- Experience with automation tools
- Operational monitoring and Data modelling
- Experience with Cloud environment (Azure, AWS)
Nice to have:
Splunk Power user certification
Splunk ITSI and Splunk Core experience
- ServiceNow CMDB/CSDM experience and Splunk Admin experience (good to have)
- JMeter experience
A few words from your future team lead:
Why join us?
- You can unleash your creativity, you’ll have free hands for your ideas and improvements
- You can lead the transformation of the MCR
- You can make use of the latest monitoring and automation technologies
- You can work in multiple awards winning office in the center Prague
- We have unique projects - newest technologies and global impact of our solutions
Making people around me happy is the things that keeps giving me a lot of energy. The smiles, the happiness is something not so easy to see every day at work, but here we have loads waiting for you!
You can look forward to:
Business trips to the Netherlands or any of the 9 countries NN is active in
- Teambuildings. Lately we'd enjoyed beer session, volleyball and football evenings!
- Multi-cultural team - English is our uniting language
- Space for your own projects - 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use
- Individual budget for your education - we want to support you in your goals
- Language courses – English or Czech
- Design office and amazing location - in the Anděl, in the very center of Prague
- An iPhone11 !
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍
Job is closed for applications