Open position at SatoshiLabs
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
We’re Trezor, a leading company in crypto security, that has pioneered the hardware wallet industry as inventors of the world’s first hardware wallet. Over the past decade, we have proudly served more than a million satisfied customers in 150 countries. We’re looking for a skilled Mechanical Design Engineer, who can turn strong technical knowledge and creativity into original solutions to design issues. You’ll take responsibility over several projects in different stages of development with an ultimate goal of delivering top quality products for thousands of customers worldwide. If you have previous experience in mechanical/hardware design and see your future in the field of consumer electronics, don’t hesitate to contact us!
What will your duties be?
- You'll be responsible for projects in all phases of product development (from designing concepts to final production)
- Creating and maintaining detailed drawings and 3D models using CAD
- Regularly communicating (in English) with colleagues, suppliers, and customers to ensure the product meets the company's and customer's needs
- Running tests to evaluate the performance and durability of products
- Conducting research to stay up to date on new technologies, materials, and manufacturing processes, as well as feasibility studies and cost analyses to determine the viability of our products
- Ensuring that our products comply with relevant regulations and industry standards
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- Strong technical background in mechanical, hardware or other related field
- 3+ years of experience in product design and development
- Experience with CAD software (e.g. Solidworks, Catia, Fusion 360) and creating technical documentation
- Ability to create PoC (Proof of Concept) - 3D printing, crafting
- Knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes and engineering principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Communication skills and problem-solving attitude, ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, suppliers, and customers
- Active knowledge of English and Czech
- Interest in crypto and modern technologies is a big advantage
What will you get in return?
- Financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- Possibility to receive part of your compensation in bitcoin
- Budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- A lot of flexibility - you can set the ratio between coming to the office and working from home
- Renovated and comfortable office space in Prague (including gym, foosball, billiard table, PS4, 3D printer, etc.) with free on-site parking (including gym, foosball, billiard table, PS4, 3D printer, etc.) with free on-site parking
- Friendly working environment, regular company events and fun get-togethers
- Other benefits like a MultiSport card or company mobile phone tariff
If you think your profile fits the description above, we want to hear from you: just submit your CV together with a cover letter! We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.