Open position at Rossum
Technical Onboarding Manager
- Work schedule
- Křižíkova 34 Prague 8 180 00
As an Onboarding Manager your job is to guide the customer on the journey to reaching their business goals, minimising the pain points bound to their current process through leveraging the Rossum solution.
This includes sharing the best practices, explaining the design principles and ideas behind the Rossum platform and teaching them how to gain its full potential.
On more complex implementations Onboarding Manager works hand in hand with Solution Architects and coordinates comprehensive deliveries.
The combination of depth of hard skills, business acumen, project management skills and clear communication are the main determining factors of seniority in this role.
We are all technology fans and also customer advocates thriving for our customers' prosperity. You will be a great fit for the team if:
- You are an alumni from top tier customer support (L3) or have a proven track record with customer onboarding and are willing to grow in proactive customer service and building great customer relationships
- You love to work independently, bring projects over the finish line on time, and master project management
- You enjoy being the Rossum’s ambassador for your customers, maintaining the conversations and bringing in the rest of the team when needed
- You enjoy teaching the customers how to use the product and how to improve their current practice
- You are not afraid to configure the product to adhere to the business processes of the customer
- You are able to translate from what customers want to what they really need
- You love efficiency and understand that delivering great customer experience at scale is a piece of art
- You want to challenge yourself with extending your skillset to be able to take on more complex tasks and learn from some of the most talented colleagues in the industry
Based on your seniority you are willing to deepen your customer facing skills or already possess these, e.g.:
- You are able to judge the business impact of certain technical decisions
- You are prepared to provide your invaluable customer experience back to the Rossum product teams to make the product even better
We are proud that we can work together and don't care where we are from. All we care about is a good product and that we succeed.
What will you do?
- This role is purely about the value and success of the customer, all commercial aspects of the account management will be handled by dedicated business people.
- Junior Onboarding Managers are not expected to code, senior ones should be able to do at least basic scripting in Python.
Out Tech Stack
Rossum is a very tech-savvy product, therefore a familiarity or even experience with the following stack is a huge plus:
- Python basics
- JSON, XML
- MongoDB Query Language
- SFTP, S3, EDI
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- Working with self-driven people who love what they do and continuously try to learn how to do it better
- Gaining first-hand insight into how companies of different sizes, industries and regions go through complete transformation of their back-office
- 80/20 split between base salary and variable compensation based on customer retention and usage.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment in the very diverse team (27+ nationalities).
- A laptop & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.