Open position at GAMEE
- Work schedule
We are looking for a Product Manager to be the owner, the builded, the caretaker and the visionary of our blockchain gaming product.
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 40.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they played over 5.7bn gameplays across more than 100 games.
We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
We are taking blockchain technology to mainstream gaming. We have launched $GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, action and reward currency. We introduced new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn $GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots - unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters - in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognize and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience with product management of digital products, ideally a mobile app, a game or any other product for designed for customers.
- Master of the product development process
- Deep empathy with developers and their needs
- Strong communication skills, clear verbal and written communication
- Experience with or willingness to understand blockchain, crypto and NFT communities
- Proactivity and creativity
- Data savviness, appetite to understand our audiences and work with data tools
- Reliability, honesty, and independence
- Fluency in English, fluency in other languages is a benefit
What do we offer?
- Salary determined by your skill & experience
- Lots of space for creativity, ability to work on projects with short time-to-market (it usually takes us three months to launch from the initial idea) and global exposure (we have millions of players worldwide)
- Flexibility (partial or full home office possible)
- Absolutely amazing culture in an international team
- No babysitting, no micromanagement, no BS
- Office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden (plus sometimes some dogs)
- A personal strength coach, team breakfasts, fridge full of nice drinks and more
- Frequent fun team building events
Product Manager - complete responsibility for the web blockchain app, building and executing product strategies that include (among other things) understanding of users’ needs, researching of current trends in the industry, features specification, their prioritization, communication with the team and evaluation of results.
You will work closely with the whole product and development team and with leaders of each of our departments.
Work for GAMEE!
Come and joins us working on a unique project that has been featured in media all across the world (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider a more.)
Looking forward to meeting you, let’s get in touch!