Open position at Meiro
👩🚀 Project Manager | Prague, Brno 🇨🇿
- Work schedule
- Koperníkova 10, Praha
For our Czech team, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage our projects in Central Europe and kick off our presence in Czechia where we're originally from.
👩🏻💻 What do we expect from a project manager
- We need an extremely organised project manager with at least 2 years of experience, who completes the tasks and has a good overview of each part of the project
- You must be a natural in the world of data and software engineering and have an experience from a digital agency / e-commerce / CRM,
- You are here to help the clients by providing support and consultation on digital marketing strategy utilizing Meiro’s CDP,
- You should understand how companies operate, and their data issues to identify where CDP can solve a problem, save time and earn profit,
- Client onboarding and education is your responsibility: hands-on supporting users of our platform and getting clients’ feedback,
- The PM manages the full project cycle: conduct scoping with the client, plan & review timelines and dependencies, follow up with all parties,
- The project manager knows everything about our product CDP. He / she has to understand its technical implementation and at the same time is able to understand our clients and their business point of view. Don’t worry, we will teach you all of that.
- You will mostly work on the CZ customers but will use English on a daily basis
📍What can you expect from this position?
- You’ll be part of a team of great data analysts, developers and marketers
- You will manage projects from the start: planning of POC, full scope and ongoing implementations
- You’ll learn everything about the data architecture of large international companies, that use data within the company and for marketing purposes
- You will be monitoring project progress, following up with stakeholders on the completion or delay of project phases, scheduling meetings, and maintaining project documents and reports
- You will be consulting with the assigned Project Manager to seek guidance and input during the key phases of each project
- A big part of your work is communication with team members (Analyst & Dev team) and the client – you will negotiate with both to deliver the project on time
- You’ll become an expert on customer data management and its usage in business
🔧 Your regular day might look like this
- The day starts with e-mails, Slack messages, and sync calls with the internal team (most of us are working remotely)
- You will sort out priorities within the team for the next days / teams
- The same routine applies to the client during weekly calls, where you discuss business case studies consultations, testing, priorities, and plans for an upcoming week
- You will be supporting the coordination and management of the project to move forward in the most effective way
- Apart from Slack, JIRA, and G-suit, from time to time you’ll create a presentation for clients. You will manage the projects in JIRA Projects and will learn how to use our internal product CDP
- You are contributing to building our brand by maintaining client relationships
- Our team will teach you everything about our product and its usage in digital marketing. You’ll also have time for self-development.
🤝 What do we offer
- Super smart, stimulating, innovative team of experts, which will elevate your career
- Flexibility to work where you chose but the main office is in Mo-cha Vista in Prague
- Rapid career growth, self-realization, and education
- International environment of our company & the clients you’d be working with
- Competitive compensation based on your skills and experience
An opportunity to reach for real business innovation
If you like this position, don't be shy to try it! Tell us about your previous projects, send us your CV or Linkedin profile at email@example.com.