Open position at SatoshiLabs
React Native Developer for Trezor Suite
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
We're looking for a React Native Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming for mobile devices. You'll join a team of about 10 people - developers, designers, and others taking part in the whole product development process of our flagship product - Trezor Suite.
Apart from being responsible for creating and implementing advanced client-side logic, you'll also take an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
It's also important to say that for this role here at SatoshiLabs, you don't have to be super experienced when it comes to React Native, but some basic experience with the technology is expected.
What will your duties be?
- in short, you’ll work on Trezor Suite - a brand new app bringing a full crypto ecosystem to our customers all over the world
- your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- developing new user-facing features using React Native for new Android app, iOS version will come later
- building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- optimizing components for responsivity and maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable Android and iOS devices
- writing automated tests to make sure your code works (and keeps on working)
- performing code review
What technologies do we use?
- React, React Native, Redux
- GitHub, GitLab CI
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- you have a good understanding of the above-mentioned technologies
- you have a proactive attitude towards research and evaluation of new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the front-end software development systems and processes
- you're well familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- you have previous experience with data structure libraries
- you have what it takes to meet deadlines
- last but not least, you know something about Bitcoin technologies or you're eager to learn about them
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
- a lot of flexibility (home office is a company standard these days)
- friendly working environment
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- other benefits like MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, on-site gym, foosball, billiard table, PS4, BTC ATM, 3D printer, etc.
- free parking
If you think your profile fits the description above, please don't hesitate to submit your CV, together with a cover letter and some examples of your work. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.