Open position at Realpad
Senior Fullstack Java Engineer
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
You will work on infra, BE and FE. You will be creating solutions for the most impactful problems in real estate from A to Z: including new logic, APIs, UI components etc.
Welcome to Realpad, where innovation meets real estate. For over a decade, we've been at the forefront of digitalising the real estate industry and revolutionising sales, rentals, and commercial leasing. Our journey is marked by significant milestones: serving over 100 global customers, engaging more than 1,000 monthly active users, and delighting over 100,000 homeowners. Proudly serving major players in 13 countries, our ambition is to lead the EMEA region, continually adapting to meet our clients' evolving needs.
Despite the maturity of our core products, Realpad operates in a market full of opportunities for new projects. This environment enables all team members to readily grow and take on new challenges.
You will work on infra, BE and FE.
You will work on creating solutions for the most impactful problems from A to Z: including new logic, APIs, UI components and etc. You have also a chance to witness and participate in the migration from Spring to Spring Boot, and other important refactoring that the team is going through right now.
You will have 2 types of interactions: team and squad.
As a member of the small engineering team, you will huddle about Technical strategic decisions the team has to make to remain innovative, flexible and adaptive.
As an engineering rep of a particular product squad (a cross-functional team consisting of a designer, product and business owner), you will never have to monkey-code a feature, just because the business says so. You will always have the context of a problem and a chance to affect the solution proposal from the beginning. By developing in squads we are striving for best practices of lean continuous product development.
We are looking for...
- Engineer with strong Spring knowledge and senior understanding of front-end frameworks, preferably in Vue/React 🍃🎨
- We prefer the number of projects over years of experience, ability to adapt, and perhaps knowledge/experience in other languages/frameworks 💼
- "Strong analytical thinking" - are not just empty words 🧩
- English speakers (we have colleagues from 🇨🇿🇸🇰🇺🇦🇷🇴🇭🇺🇷🇸)
- Full-time dedication 💪
- You don’t have to be a BE guru. the ability to follow existing BE principles and ways of doing things should be enough, the rest - you can learn with us.
- You don’t have to come to the office (ever), as long as you can attend meetings during the agreed CEST/EEST working hours. At the same time, worth noting, that our offices in downtown Prague are never empty and you will always find a friendly face to go for a coffee with.
- You don’t ever have to talk to clients. We have product discovery processes executed by the Product team and Customer Success Managers - continuously validating old and generating new insights.
- You don’t have to be on a support duty.
- Java, Spring, Tomcat
- Postgres + pg_pool, Mongo DB
- Docker, Debian, proxmox hosted on OVH
- macro-service approach with a big monolith in the middle (breaking in progress)
- Spring Boot
- macro-services in AWS
Not to forget:
The company's evaluation is constantly growing, and we are happy to share the wealth with all the contributors - Stock Options (ESOP) for everyone.